Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Forum der Huskies-Fans-Online, der erste und einzige Online-Fanclub der Kassel Huskies

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 6 Antworten
und wurde 636 mal aufgerufen
 Alles AUSSER Fußball
Leuchtturm Offline

Hall-Of-Fame-Member

26.09.2006 16:13
Marino zittert... Antworten

In Antwort auf:
AP Story: Favre Throws 400th TD Pass In Packers' Victory Over Detroit

Packers-Lions Gameday

posted 09/24/2006

DETROIT (AP) Brett Favre sprinted toward the end zone, signaled touchdown and then pumped his right fist. The 36-year-old quarterback had just become the second player in NFL history to throw 400 career touchdown passes.

He added two more scores to lead the Green Bay Packers to a 31-24 win over Detroit on Sunday for their first victory of the season.

Favre said he felt like a kid while celebrating after each TD, bouncing on his toes and leaping into teammates' arms, but his body quickly reminded him that he's not.

"I've got to stop doing that because I get so tired,'' said Favre, who turns 37 next month. "I have to be smarter. Mike (McCarthy) said, `Great job, but you have to quit running around like that,' because I couldn't talk to him, I couldn't breathe.

"I was able to recover a lot easier back in the old days, but there's nothing like throwing touchdown passes.''

Favre would know.

With his first TD pass of the game a 75-yarder to Greg Jennings Favre joined Hall of Famer Dan Marino as the only quarterbacks to reach 400 touchdown passes. Marino has 420.

"We needed a win a lot more than I needed 400 touchdown passes,'' the three-time MVP said.

While the Lions (0-3) remained winless under new coach Rod Marinelli, they had their chances in the fourth quarter just as they did in the season-opening loss to Seattle.

"We were close,'' Marinelli said. "We have to finish.''

After Jon Kitna threw behind a wide-open Mike Furrey on third down, Jason Hanson kicked a 40-yard field goal to cut the lead with 5:24 to play. The Lions got the ball back at their 31 a couple of minutes later, but gained just 8 yards before Kitna was sacked on fourth down.

Then, the Packers' Ahman Green fumbled at the 32 with 54 seconds left. The Lions got to midfield and Kitna heaved a pass that fell incomplete into a crowded end zone.

"We got it going in spurts you saw glimpses of what's coming but we didn't get it going enough, and that's unfortunate,'' Kitna said. "We left a lot of points on the field.''

The Packers (1-2) scored just enough to give McCarthy his first victory as an NFL coach.

"That's the way you're supposed to spend Sunday afternoon,'' McCarthy said. "It's great to get the first one. I'm looking forward to more.''

Favre connected with Jennings on Green Bay's second drive for a 7-0 lead. He found Donald Driver open in the third quarter for another TD and threw to Green early in the fourth for a 31-21 lead. He reached the milestone in his 228th game, one more than Marino needed to throw No. 400.

Favre finished 25-of-36 for 340 yards with three TDs with no interceptions. Jennings caught three passes for 101 yards and a TD.

Jennings did most of the work on No. 400. Favre threw a short pass to Jennings and the rookie turned the third-down play into a 75-yarder by eluding Jon McGraw with a spin move and sprinting past Dre' Bly on the sideline.

"As young as I am, to become a part of that greatness, it puts a lot of joy in my heart,'' the 23-year-old Jennings said. "I had to make sure that I went and got the ball back. I flipped the ball, and had to go see where the ball was. I definitely gave to him.''

Kitna was 25-of-40 for 342 yards with two TDs and an interception that was returned for a score. Roy Williams had seven receptions for a career-high 138 yards and a score.

weiter auf http://www.packers.com

Schade, könnte knapp werden. 20 TDs sind eigentlich nicht wild, aber er muss fit bleiben und es muss alles laufen. Ich denke aber, das er auch wieterspielen darf, bis er Dan "the man" ein- oder überholt hat. Wäre toll.

SVEN VALENTI - Schlittschuhgott!!! (Aber erst hinter Alex Wedl!)

***MOTPTBBC EAZ *** MOT15MSADA7C - BWC

Meine Top-Tochter und GÖTTIN ist Scorpionin!

THINGS TO DO IN 06/07 SEASON:

- make the Play-Offs
- call mom

Meine Liebe - Meine Heimat - Mein Verein - Kassel Huskies

http://www.quappi.de
Jimi Hendrix: Music is a religion. And it will be hereafter, too...

my tribute to James Marshall Hendrix *27.11.42 †18.09.70

Iceman Offline

Hall-Of-Fame-Member

27.09.2006 01:14
#2 RE: Marino zittert... Antworten

Spielt er wirklich noch bis 2036 ?
Solang brauch die Zange doch, um 20 TDs zu werfen.
Lass ihn 20 Interceptions werfen, dann kann er in 3 Wochen in den Ruhestand gehen

Denn ich hab´heute Nacht einen Engel gesehen - MONA LISA - so wunderschön!!!
Part of the E-Block Flippers
Hey Chris, Wodka O ist doch ein geiles Gesöff! Vorallem wenn man 43er mit Milch trinkt*gg*!

Leuchtturm Offline

Hall-Of-Fame-Member

27.09.2006 08:21
#3 RE: Marino zittert... Antworten

Immer locker bleiben jung. Was macht eigentlich New England?

SVEN VALENTI - Schlittschuhgott!!! (Aber erst hinter Alex Wedl!)

***MOTPTBBC EAZ *** MOT15MSADA7C - BWC

Meine Top-Tochter und GÖTTIN ist Scorpionin!

THINGS TO DO IN 06/07 SEASON:

- make the Play-Offs
- call mom

Meine Liebe - Meine Heimat - Mein Verein - Kassel Huskies

http://www.quappi.de
Jimi Hendrix: Music is a religion. And it will be hereafter, too...

my tribute to James Marshall Hendrix *27.11.42 †18.09.70

Sprite Offline

Hall-Of-Fame-Member

27.09.2006 09:32
#4 RE: Marino zittert... Antworten

Jetzt hab ich mich so gefreut das mal jemand was zum Thema NFL schreibt und dann kommt der Rainer wieder mit dem Monster aus dem Sumpf an. Ich bin mir nicht sicher das Favre das dieses Jahr hin bekommt. Aber es muß ja auch nicht sein.

Iceman Offline

Hall-Of-Fame-Member

27.09.2006 11:13
#5 RE: Marino zittert... Antworten

New England ? Spielt mit ca 10 verletzten immernoch ne bessere Saison als es die Packers machen werden.
Ist ja auch logisch, wir haben TOM BRADY als Quaterback!

Denn ich hab´heute Nacht einen Engel gesehen - MONA LISA - so wunderschön!!!
Part of the E-Block Flippers
Hey Chris, Wodka O ist doch ein geiles Gesöff! Vorallem wenn man 43er mit Milch trinkt*gg*!

atomic Offline

Mr. Hicks

02.10.2006 17:56
#6 RE: Marino zittert... Antworten

warum einige so auf diesen sport abfahren...

This site is for entertainment purposes only. This site may contain hockey intended for adults 18 years of age or older. If you are not of legal age, or if adult material offends you, please go to http://www.huskies-online.de

atomic - nowayman

Matteis Offline

B-Block-Bunny und
STOLTZER ECHIST

03.10.2006 00:29
#7 RE: Marino zittert... Antworten

Du interessierst Dich für Football, Atomic?

Ich hoffe nicht, nur wegen der kleinen Möpse?

Mit den besten Wünschen & Grüßen, Matteis

****************************************************************************************
Tou- bzw. Terrorismusbeauftragter des GMAGC * * * (Gelbes-Männchen-Auswärtsfahrten-Gedächtnis-Circle)

Zweites GMAGC-Member, welches "Im Wagen vor mir ist ein gelbes Männchen" nicht mitsingt...

(Formerly known as "Matsuhito, the Photomachine or Matteis, the Klebeband-Vergesser")
August 2006: "Eyy, leuchte mir nitt als in die Fresse! - Wer bist'n Du überhaupt?"

****************************************************************************************

Sprung  

Kontakt zum Verantwortlichen: webmaster@huskies-fans-online.de

Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz