Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Forum der Huskies-Fans-Online, der erste und einzige Online-Fanclub der Kassel Huskies

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 6 Antworten
und wurde 429 mal aufgerufen
 Mannschaft
Aydo Offline

Der "s-T-N"

24.04.2004 19:25
Unser Ösi bei der WM Antworten

Servus!

Unser Ösi hat heute am Eröffnungsspieltag mit zwei Buden und nem Assist die Franzosen fast alleine erlegt. 6:0 stand es sogar am Ende für die Schluchtis! Bravo Tratte!!!

Hielt ich mal für erwähnenswert...

Aydo
Jens Keller - FUßBALLGOTT: \\\\\\\"In Frankfurt ist immer etwas los. Mir ist es lieber, für einen Verein zu spielen, bei dem es auch mal Theater gibt, als für einen Klub wie Unterhaching zu kicken, für den sich keine Sau interessiert.\\\\\\\"

Magro Offline

Hall-Of-Fame-Member

24.04.2004 19:59
#2 RE:Unser Ösi bei der WM Antworten

Joo ich hab das Gefühl das der Tratte bei uns nächste Saison mal ganz locker für >30 Punkte gut ist. Gerade wenn er mit Nebenspielern wie Bousquet oder Swanson spielt.

Magro

***Mitglied des WSVdkgMvJCV ***
(Weltschutzverband der kleinen grünen Männchen vor den großen Jimmy-Cola-Vernichtern)

***Alexander Serikow, zieh das Trikot aus! (...das Bayern Trikot)***
***Zak McKracken Nedved Eishockeygott***
***3. A7 Ted und Josh DeWolf Jünger!!!***

Annemarie14 Offline

Foren-Grand-Old-Lady

27.04.2004 21:11
#3 RE:Unser Ösi bei der WM Antworten

Gut, dass der schon einen Vertrag hat. Das waren sie ja mal wirklich schnell. Sonst würde er jetzt sicher etwas teurer werden. Hoffentlich haut der nicht gerade UNS die Pucks um die Ohren.

HarriNo1 Offline

Foren-Bäcker

28.04.2004 12:27
#4 RE:Unser Ösi bei der WM Antworten

In Antwort auf:
ich hab das Gefühl das der Tratte bei uns nächste
Saison mal ganz locker für >30 Punkte gut ist.

Hoffentlich,
so langsam müßte ja mal bei dem einen oder anderen mal der Knoten platzen, so das die neue Saison, mal anders verläuft,
und wir die komischen Lions in die Schranken verweisen können.

Harri

***"Es steckt so tief in mir drin-das ich ein Huskie bin!***
***Und der Haifisch kommt,und der Haifisch kommt-und schnapp schnapp,weg ist der Pinguin***

MisterMorrison Offline

Hall-Of-Fame-Member

28.04.2004 12:35
#5 RE:Unser Ösi bei der WM Antworten

naja, man muss aber dabei noch beachten, dass tratte unter anderem an der seite vom österreichischen "wunderknaben" tomas vanek spielt. nicht, dass ich seine leistung schmälern möchte, aber vanek ist ein riesentalent und da ist es einfacher zu glänzen, als neben "namenlosen"

Meine Jersey-Homepage: http://www.mistermorrison.de
THERE'S JUST ONE WOLFMAN!
ROCK'N'ROLL, JOSH!

"If you want to screw around, we will take care of business."
Donald Brashear

Huskiesfan Offline

Hall-Of-Fame-Member

28.04.2004 17:01
#6 RE:Unser Ösi bei der WM Antworten

Hier ist ein kleiner Artikel über Vanek. Von http://www.ihwc.net

Thomas Vanek: Here today, NHL tomorrow

Thomas Vanek could be the first Austrian to have a major impact in international and NHL hockey

To hear him speak, you would never know Thomas Vanek was Austrian, so American is his English accent. To see him play hockey, you would never, EVER know he was Austrian! No slight to Austrian hockey, but Vanek is already the finest hockey player that skiing-crazy nation has ever produced. And here's the best part—he's only 20 years old.

This is Vanek’s first IIHF World Championships. He played in his second World Junior Championships just three months ago, and now, here in Prague, he is the tournament's leading scorer with two goals and seven points and is leading his undefeated Austrians into the Qualifying Round starting Friday.

While the World Championships often offers stories of Canadians who play for European countries (see this web site's previous story on Sebastien Bordeleau, for instance), Vanek's story is the mirror opposite.

Thomas is the son of Zdenek Vanek, a Czech who played pro hockey in Zell am See, Austria a generation ago and who influenced his son's career path. Thomas was born in Graz, Austria, on January 19, 1984, and started skating when he was three or four.

What's amazing, though, is that even at 14, Tomas pursued hockey with a single-mindedness that would impress the most hockey-conscious fan. At 14, living in Austria, which at that time had produced exactly zero NHL players, Tomas decided to move to Lacombe, Alberta, to play hockey, go to school, and learn the game seriously.

"Hockey wasn's that great back home, and I wanted to get away and chase my dream of playing in the National Hockey League," Vanek said. "One of my dad's friends knew someone in Lacombe, and I wound up going there, trying out for a few teams, and playing midget AA."

"I always followed the NHL when I was a kid, and I still do. I watched Gretzky and Lemieux especially. My dad told me that if I ever have the chance to play pro, and if I really want to do it, then it's all up to me. Both my mom and dad have supported me ever since I was 14 and moved to Canada. And in both Canada and the States, I had great host families and they made me feel at home."

From Alberta, he moved to Sioux Falls, South Dakota in 1999, where he attended O'Gorman High School and played in the USHL with the Sioux Falls Stampede. He was 15 years old, and within two years he was 6-2 and weighed 205 pounds. For three seasons, he was the most dominant presence in the league.

"I graduated from there when I was 18," Vanek explained, "and went to the University of Minnesota. I looked at a bunch of places, and Minnesota just seemed like the best fit for me. They have good coaches and players there, so it was an easy decision.”

Vanek's freshman year with the Gophers was seamless. He led the team in scoring and was named MVP, and midway through the season he went to Finland to play in the IIHF World Junior Championships. It was an invitation so very deserving because when Austria was in Division I competition in 2003, he led the tournament with nine goals en route to an unbeaten record, thus earning Austria promotion to the top level for 2004. Although the Austrians went winless this past year, Vanek proved he could play with the best juniors in the world.

"It wasn't difficult for me. I mean, college hockey is a little better than the World Juniors, so I think college hockey prepared me really well for the World Juniors.”

When he returned to U of M, he continued his scoring ways and in the playoffs he was outstanding. Vanek scored the overtime winner in the semi-finals of the Final Four against Michigan, and in the finals against New Hampshire he ignited a third-period, four-goal rally to lead the team to victory and a national championship. For his efforts he was named tournament MVP.

He was also asked to play at Austria at the IIHF World Championships, but had to decline. "I had issues with school last year," he explained. Then Vanek had the NCAA finals to deal with as well. A few weeks later, he went to Buffalo to attend the NHL Entry Draft. "I was there with a couple of friends and my mom and dad. I wasn't nervous. I was just happy to be there.”

He didn't have to wait long to be even happier. The Sabres selected him fifth overall, a remarkable record for Austrian players. The only two who ever played in the NHL before Vanek were longshot prospects. Goalie Reinhard Divis was chosen 261st overall by St. Louis in 2000, and Christoph Brandner went 237th overall to Minnesota in 2002.

This year, Vanek's Gophers went out in the regional round of eight, making it easier for him to accept the national invitation to play for Austria in Prague. "I always like to play for my country," he said, but the thought of going from junior to senior hockey at the international level in just three months wasn't at all daunting for him. "I always knew I could play. I love challenges and welcome them, and my goal is to play professional hockey. I don't care if my opponents are 20 years old or 40 years old, I’m still going to play my game."

As for the upcoming season, he'd love to go to training camp in Buffalo, but he still hasn't been invited. "Their camp is in September and school starts in September." But make no mistake—getting a college education is a second priority to Vanek and finishing his degree is not his primary goal. "No, definitely not. If Buffalo gives me a fair offer, we'll see about this year. I haven't heard from them yet."

Are Buffalo scouts here having a look at him? "I have no clue."

If they're not, they should be. And if they are, you can bet your last euro they love what they see.

Huskiesfan

Leuchtturm Offline

Hall-Of-Fame-Member

03.05.2004 11:11
#7 RE:Unser Ösi bei der WM Antworten

Also ich finde Tratte auch super. Der spielt ne Klasse WM. Ich hatte nicht das Gefühl, das er sonderlich von Vanek profitiert. Klar, bei seinen Punkten schon, aber das ganze Spiel mit Checks und Spiel ohne Puck ist bei ihm ganz groß. Hut ab, WM vom letzten Jahr deutlich getoppt!! Mein 20 Euro Mann... *gg*

SVEN VALENTI - Schlittschuhgott!!! (Aber erst hinter Alex Wedl!)

***MOTPTBBC EAZ *** MOT15MSADA7C - BWC

Meine Top-Tochter und GÖTTIN ist Scorpionin!

Jimi Hendrix: Music is a religion. And it will be hereafter, too...

my tribute to James Marshall Hendrix *27.11.42 †18.09.70

Sprung  

Kontakt zum Verantwortlichen: webmaster@huskies-fans-online.de

Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz