Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Forum der Huskies-Fans-Online, der erste und einzige Online-Fanclub der Kassel Huskies

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 1 Antworten
und wurde 282 mal aufgerufen
 NHL und andere ausländische Ligen
Iceman Offline

Hall-Of-Fame-Member

26.06.2003 17:57
One more Time - Forsberg bleibt noch in Colorado Antworten

Forsberg back for at least one more year after accepting Colorado's offer

Wednesday, June 25, 2003

DENVER (CP) - Hart Trophy winner Peter Forsberg will be back for at least another season but the Avalanche had to make him among the NHL's top paid players to keep him.

Forsberg signed a one-year, $11 million US contract Wednesday, the same league-best amount Washington's Jaromir Jagr will earn next season. The Avs could have given Forsberg a qualifying offer for $9.5 million, which he made last year, but chose instead to give him a raise. The one-year deal puts an end to rumours that Forsberg was going to play in the Swedish League next season.

"As everyone knows, Peter is an important part of our team and we are thrilled that he has decided to commit to our hockey club," Avalanche general manager Pierre Lacroix said in a statement. "He is a world-class athlete and we know our fans will be delighted that he will be skating in front of them next season."

Forsberg, who turns 30 on July 20, led the NHL with 106 points (29-77) last season, capturing his first career Art Ross Trophy. Forsberg also tied for the league lead with a plus-52 rating.

"I'm excited to be staying in Colorado and looking forward to the 2003-04 season," Forsberg said in a statement. "I'm truly enjoying myself in Denver. The team has had tremendous success since 1995 and I'm expecting a very exciting and successful season. It will be challenging and everyone should be up for it."

Forsberg, who has 198 goals and 488 assists in 541 career regular-season games, has expressed a desire to one day play at home in Sweden and that chance may come in 2004-05 if the NHL season is wiped out by a labour war.

http://www.coloradoavalanche.com

***Nimm das Leben nicht zu Ernst.Du kommst niemals lebend raus.***
***http://520001704871-0001.bei.t-online.de
- der Link zu PLANET ICE***

***Meine TOP-PRINZESSIN ist Judy***Don´t sing it,JUST BRING IT!!!!***Watching hockey with my girl - Could life get any better???***Mike Stevens Eishockey-Legende***Devin Edgerton Derby-Gott***Mikael Wahlberg SOLOGOTT***Peter Forsberg Eishockeymajestät***DIE HEXER - JEAN SEBASTIEN GIGUERE und ROBERT MÜLLER***

Deutscher Double Champion 2003 - FC Bayern München

Husky31 Offline

Foren-Sweetheart

26.06.2003 18:39
#2 RE:One more Time - Forsberg bleibt noch in Colorado Antworten

*freu*freu*freu*freu*freu*freu*freu*

Sorry, es überkam mich hhalt grade mal so....

ABI 03 - Lernst du noch, oder lebst du schon?

Sprung  

Kontakt zum Verantwortlichen: webmaster@huskies-fans-online.de

Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz