Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Forum der Huskies-Fans-Online, der erste und einzige Online-Fanclub der Kassel Huskies

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 338 mal aufgerufen
 NHL und andere ausländische Ligen
Magro Offline

Hall-Of-Fame-Member

13.10.2004 17:55
Trashers Owner muss 250.000$ Strafe zahlen Antworten

NHL FINES THRASHERS OWNER: The NHL fined one of the owners of the Atlanta Thrashers $250,000 for saying the league would use replacement players next year if a new collective-bargaining agreement isn't reached, Associated Press has learned.

Steve Belkin, a member of Atlanta Spirit, LLC - the group that bought the Thrashers earlier this year - was given the fine for comments he made over the weekend to the Boston Herald, said an official in the league speaking on the condition of anonymity.

"I deeply regret the comments I made to the Boston Herald, which were my personal, uninformed views, and not those of the Atlanta Thrashers' ownership and management - nor those of the National Hockey League," Belkin said in a statement.

The league fined Los Angeles Kings president Tim Leiweke for comments he made last month.

Quelle: http://rockymountainnews.com/drmn/avalanche/article/0,1299,DRMN_39_3250511,00.html

...ne Viertelmillion Dollar Strafe für einen Satz.

Magro

***Mitglied des WSVdkgMvJCV ***
(Weltschutzverband der kleinen grünen Männchen vor den großen Jimmy-Cola-Vernichtern)

*******************PLAY THE PHANTOMS STYLE*******************

Sprung  

Kontakt zum Verantwortlichen: webmaster@huskies-fans-online.de

Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz